Conference submissions ought to include the following:
- Full names and other identifying information (school, academic rank/title, email address etc.) of each presenter—participants may submit individual abstracts or submit as a proposed panel.
- Abstracts ought to be approximately 250 words for individual submissions or no more than 700 words for a proposed panel of presenters (please do not include more than 3 – 4 presenters, per proposed panel, please).
- Please identify the kind of activity in the text of your proposal: an academic talk, a roundtable, an ideas exchange, a workshop, a poster, or another model.
Please indicate if you will need technology access and/or other accommodations (speech-to-text interpreting, sign-language interpreter, etc.)
- It is not necessary to upload a full paper at time of submission, though there is a section that allows you to do so. If you cannot submit without filling-in this section, please upload your title/abstract(s) as Word or PDF document.
- Roundtables, workshops, and ideas exchanges ought to include audience participation, in the form of discussion, task collaboration, or by other means.
- All sessions will be between 60 and 70 minutes and will have technology hook-up access (with computers, projectors and audio/visual), so please plan accordingly.